: : CREATIVE USES OF DEWs : :
- Imagine if someone became a victim of revenge and began to experience symptoms for a disorder that they don't actually suffer from. For example, suppose that they are experiencing symptoms that mimic a spinal-nerve disorder for which they eventually undergo costly, risky and invasive surgery. (Interestingly, I know of several Anesthesiologist in San Antonio that have ties to the Organized Surveillance & Electronic Harassment phenomena).
- Cause panic or confusion for a courtroom defendant or defense attorney.
- Affect a sporting event. Hmmm. What would the effect be if you could zap the star quarterback throughout the nite before the big game? No sleep, no game!
- A company could cause a competitor's equipment or product to malfunction. Yes, some appliances can be damaged with DEW's and we're not just referring to EMP's.
- Affect a gambling session. This could take some imagination.
- Affect a debate between politicians running for office. One poor performance or one blunder can severely effect the publics perception of a candidate. Sleep deprivation the night before or head zapping during the debate might cause a lapse in memory or train-of-thought --- and then a moment of awkwardness. Damage done.
- Affect whether your kid makes the cut against that other kid. You get the idea. It could be all the difference between your child making the team or not.
- Affect all that noise coming from the neighbors backyard every night. So, those dogs like to bark, eh? Not anymore.
- Someone is seen by the authorities as a potential menace, so instead of having to apply resources to watch the person 24 hours a day, every day, until "who knows when," you can just hit them with directed energy that will eventually cause a serious cancer (e.g., pancreatic) and then that person won't waste your resources much longer. Does the name Hugo Chavez ring a bell? On to the next target ....
- There have been news reports through the years where a bored firefighter decided to get some "action" by creating his own job task --- like starting a fire --- or, arson. Well, what if some in the medical community wanted to do the same ? The body is an electrochemical mass and virtually any bodily process can be duplicated with the right electromagnetic impulses. Diseases can be either created or their symptoms can be mimicked through directed energy of the right frequencies. Some nefarious doctor could drum-up some business in his small community or a research group could create their own test subjects to study. Interestingly, I've come across an inordinate number of doctors and physical science professionals since I've delved into electronic harassment and directed energy topics ; many being in pain management or anesthesia.
- Affect that perfectly flawless, yet annoying, "somebody" who always steals the spotlight. So, they live in the dorm room next door, you say? Well, lets see how perfect they are now. While they're studying, you could zap 'em to cause headaches or irritable distractions. When they go to sleep you could zap 'em to keep them from getting a full night's rest, affecting their school or job performances. When they're trying to get intimate you could zap 'em to effect their performance or zap their mate to make the experience less than pleasing. The list goes on.
These are just a few hypotheticals to entertain the imagination. They are all completely plausible with the current state of Directed Energy and SIGINT technology.